The calculator Elektronika MK-61 is a programmable calculator with 12-digits precision, LED display. MK-61 belongs to the third generation of Soviet programmable calculators. A simplified modification of the calculator "Elektronika MK-52" — differs from the MK-52 the lack of the PROM and the possibility to work with blocks of memory expansion (BRP). It is executed in the case identical to the case of the calculator "electronics MK-54".
Microcalculator MK-61, unlike its predecessors series B3-34, has an expanded set of commands, in particular, the allocation of integer and fractional part of the numbers, finding the module number, the maximum value of the two numbers, the translation of angular values from tenths of a degree in minutes and seconds, performing logical operations. At the same time, the calculator is fully backward compatible with the second generation models (B3-34 and MK-54) on the system of commands and codes (except for some undocumented features — indirect access to the register E and to the program memory at addresses above 95).
- The notation for input and output of information: decimal;
- Number of digits of the mantissa number: 8;
- Number of digits of the order of the number: 2;
- Display: 12-bit fluorescent indicator (8 mantissa + 2 order + 2 digits of mantissa and order);
- Power supply: batteries type A-316 or "quantum" 3×1.5 V or from the power supply;
- Operating modes: programming / automatic operation;
- Operating temperature: +10 to + 35 °C at 86 to 106 kPa;
- Power, W: not more than 0.6;
- Dimensions, mm: 170×80×38;
- Weight without batteries, kg: not more than 0.25.
- Element base:
- K745IK1302-2-controller, processor, display controller and keyboard;
- K745IK1303 — 2-arithmetic processor;
- К745ИК1306-2 - processor additional features MK-61 (compared to family calculators B3-34)
- K745IR2-2-dynamic memory registers;
- K745GF3-2-clock generator
The microcalculator operates in two modes:
"Elektronika MK-61" in the mode "Automatic operation" allows:
- perform four arithmetic operations: "+", "-", "*", "/".
- calculate direct trigonometric functions sinX , cosx, tgX. The x argument can be entered in radians, degrees, and degrees;
- calculate inverse trigonometric functions arcsinX, arccosX, arctgX in radians, degrees and degrees;
- calculate functions xy, lnx, ex, 10x, √x, x2, I/ x;
- call the constants Pi in the operating register X;
- write information to 15 memory registers;
- to cause the information in the register X of the 15 memory registers;
- record information in edema registers and manage its movement;
- change the sign of the number in the register X;
- perform the operation of information exchange between operational registers X and Y;
- to carry out the cleaning of the operating register X;
- restore previous calculation result;
- to perform calculations with a constant;
- to produce a chain of calculations;
- select the integer and fractional part of the number;
- to determine the absolute value of numbers;
- determine the sign of the number;
- select the maximum number (of two);
- generate pseudo-random numbers from 0 to 1;
- convert angular (time) values expressed in degrees (hours), minutes, seconds and fractions of a second into values expressed in degrees (hours) and fractions of a degree (hours);
- convert angular (time) values expressed in degrees (hours) and fractions of a degree (hours) into values expressed in degrees (hours), minutes, seconds, and fractions of a second;
- convert angular (time) values expressed in degrees (hours), minutes and fractions of a minute into values expressed in degrees (hours) and fractions of a degree (hours);
- convert angular (time) values expressed in degrees (hours) and fractions of a degree (hours) into values expressed in degrees (hours), minutes, and fractions of a minute;
- perform logical operations (multiplication, addition, exclusive OR inversion);
- make calculations according to the program.
"Elektronika MK-61" in the mode "Programming" allows:
- record the program using the keyboard;
- carry out editing and correction of the program.
The microcalculator "electronics MK 61" was completed with the instruction manual (instruction), the power supply D2-10M, manual and case.
Power microcalculator "electronics MK 61" is carried out both from the power supply D2-10M (220 V) or three elements A-316 ("quantum"," prima", etc.). Elements A-316 absolutely identical to the more familiar elements of AA today-the so-called finger batteries.
Precious metal content
- Gold: 0.0492 grams
- Silver: appears to be 0.485 grams
- Platinum: 0.000538 grams
Online Manual for calculator MK-61
Date of publication: 30 Sep 2018